A Few of My Favorite Things.

 In this image I arranged 7 items strategically, to display my favorite things. The first few items are a water bottle and a bathing suit top. These are to symbolize an active lifestyle that I try to live. I love to swim, surf and go to the beach. I always carry my water bottle everywhere, to stay hydrated and healthy. The next items are chapstick and earrings. I included the chapstick to portray my love for self care and taking care of myself more than just eating and sleeping. The earrings goes along the same lines of self care. I love to buy jewelry and dress up outfits with the items I get. I feel like it can portray what kind of person you are and the energy you give off. The photograph is a picture of my boyfriend, Noah. I included this because it shows my favorite person on Earth and all of the fun adventures we have. The mustard orange book is a sketchbook to symbolize my love for art. I am a Fine Arts major and art has always been a large part of my life. The final item is a blue box that I got travelling across the country. I love to travel and see new places. I feel that this image is a good portrayal of my favorite things and large pieces that make up my life. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gregor’s Room